We have provided on-line ordering for our customers since 2005 and it has been a fantastic success story. Our independent customers currently take an average of £1,100 per week in on-line orders – in December 2011 one customer took £14,500 per week – and the figures keep on rising.
Our independent customers currently take an average of £1,100 per week in on-line orders - in December 2011 one customer took £14,500 per week - and the figures keep on rising.
All inTouch systems arrive on the store counter ready to receive orders directly from the internet - all you need is broadband and a domain name.
We have a standard 'off the shelf' on-line ordering interface which customers can be using within a couple of days with little or no set-up cost. It is well within the budget of any independent operator. Click here to see an example of this standard interface.
For those customers with a strong visual image or brand identity, a distinctive 'look and feel' that they wish to carry through from the design of their stores, menus, uniforms etc. to their website, we offer bespoke website design.
Why you should take on-line orders
Taking orders on-line is a natural extension to any delivery business. Of course, some of the customers who order from you on-line would have ordered by telephone but many will order from you because you accept orders on-line and your competitors do not.
- Customers now expect to be able to order on-line - many customers now prefer to order on-line and they will order from stores which provide that service.
- Customers who order on-line spend on average 17% more than those who order by telephone - they don't feel rushed and they browse the whole of your menu and meal deals.
- Customers who order on-line never hear an engaged tone and they are never kept on hold - so they don't hang up and call your competition!
- Your telephone lines are kept free for those 'old fashioned' customers who order by phone.
- Many people now find it easier to remember web addresses than telephone numbers.
How it works
When a customer visits your website and wants to order food from you, they simply need to click on an 'Order Online' button.
- If a customer tries to order when your store is closed, they will receive a message asking them to please try again when the store is open.
- The customer must click on "Delivery" or "Collection" (unless you don't offer a collection service).
- The customer must enter their postcode at the start of their order - if you have more than one store, the order will be sent to the correct location.
- If the postcode entered by the customer is outside your delivery area, they will receive a polite message informing them that you are unable to deliver to them.
- When they place an order, your customer will receive an e-mail acknowledgement.
- You can decide the exact wording of all the messages that the customer receives.
- Customers can add toppings, choose flavours & dips, add cooking instructions, select Meal Deals and add delivery instructions when they order.
- On-line orders arrive on the desktop of your inTouch system with both audible and visual alerts. Touch a button to first review and accept on-line orders which are then integrated into the normal delivery process.
- inTouch will alert you when you receive a 'first time' on-line order from a customer - good security for you but also important feedback on your marketing!
- You can update your on-line menu instantly whenever it changes and add descriptions to the dishes on your menu.
- inTouch will build up a database of the e-mail addresses of customers who order on-line - and e-mail marketing is the most cost effective-form of marketing.
On-line Credit Card Payment
- On-line credit card approval and payment for on-line orders is available via our payment gateway partner SecureTrading.
- The proceeds from all credit card transactions are paid directly into your bank account.
- The cost of credit card transactions via SecureTrading is 10p plus VAT per payment processed subject to a minimum charge of £10 plus VAT per month.
- Secure Trading can assist in arranging a Merchant ID if you do not have one.
- Application forms for this service are available here.
- Please note that all credit card transactions are subject to a percentage commission agreed with, and levied by, your acquiring bank.
Bespoke Website Design
The standard 'off the shelf' on-line ordering interface has served us, and our customers, very well since 2005 but customers with a strong visual image or brand identity, a distinctive 'look and feel', may wish to carry that through from the design of their stores, menus, uniforms, delivery cars/bikes etc. to their website.
We offer bespoke e-commerce website design. We will work with you to produce a website that reflects exactly the image that you want to present to your customers - and allows them to order food from you on-line.
In addition to the features mentioned above, bespoke websites allow on-line 'orders for later' which can be placed when the store is open or closed.
Examples of websites that we have designed for customers are available here.
Please contact Integer for further information.
New Mobile Ordering
Customers with smart phones can now order on-line from stores using Integer's inTouch epos and on-line ordering service.
The on-line ordering website detects that an order is being made on a smart phone and automatically formats the order screen for the customer's phone.
When ordering, customers can add or remove toppings, select dips, add cooking instructions, select meal deals and add delivery instructions.
Customers can use promotional codes and pay for their order by credit card from their smart phone.
The customer will receive an acknowledgement of their order by e-mail.
If a customer tries to order when the store is closed, or order for an address outside of the delivery area of the store, they will receive a polite message saying that their order cannot be fulfilled.
Each store using Integer's on-line ordering service can update their on-line menu instantly.
Integer's customers see on-line orders increase every month. The number of people with smart phones also increases every month. Make it easier for them to order from you.
- Some of our customers now receive 40% of their orders arrive on-line
- Before long, delivery outlets that don't offer an on-line service will be in a minority.
- We make it very easy for you to add on-line ordering to your inTouch software.
- You need broadband, but broadband has other benefits, like e-mail marketing, text messaging and on-line support.
- If you already have a website, it can be linked to our on-line ordering - if you don't, we can quickly create a webpage for you.
- It isn't expensive - much less than the 11% charged by Justeat and the others - and the orders will go directly to your inTouch system and credit card payments into your bank account.
- Advertise your website on your menu and your printed receipts, sit back and watch the orders roll in.
- Why miss out on extra business?